Codezilla is a digital solution provider that uses marketing, data and technology to grow its business. Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we have created an environment that helps to develop the best marketing and creative skills in Sri Lanka. Our team looks at multitasking with an open mind and a willingness to constantly check and learn.
- 1 year of working experience as a UI / UX designer or similar role is proven
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Communication and Media or related field.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (eg Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Update knowledge about design software: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, XD.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Good time management skills.
- Collect and evaluate user needs in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process streams and site maps.
- Design graphic user interface features such as menus, tabs and widgets.
- Create page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and what they look like.
- Create original graphic designs (eg images, diagrams and tables).
- Prepare and submit drafts for internal groups and key stakeholders.
- Identify UX issues and resolve them (e.g. responsiveness).
Make layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Follow fashion standards on fonts, colors and images.